The best way to apply the accumulation of knowledge comes when we teach – when a student must continue the path of learning by becoming a teacher.
We’re excited to announce our partnership with Body & Flow Pilates School, in hosting Pilates Mat Level 1 certification.
Dive deep into the practice. Here are the details:
Mat I – Beginner Intermediate Mat Course:
Become a teacher, learn to inspire, share your love for the practice with others.
Our comprehensive mat course includes 45 hours of interactive learning, practice, labs, problem solving and role-play. From the very first fundamentals to the more complex intermediate, we will cover the exercises with focus on execution, modifications and anatomy. In addition to working intensely on teaching skills and expanding teaching vocabulary we will learn how to spot and correct misalignments and problematic executions, posture and structural problems and how to touch mindfully.
We are dedicated to deliver top-quality teacher trainings to students from around the world. Our program is designed to be a profound personal experience where you will deepen your own practice, gain knowledge and self-awareness, and will be prepared to safely and confidently teach. Our program will help you to unfold the creative, passionate, compassionate and mindful Pilates teacher you are…
Our program includes:
- The Pilates principles and how to bring them to life through a class
- Teaching both fundamentals and intermediate level exercises
- Emphasis on how to progress the students in a safe, appropriate way
- Ways to structure a class knowing how to adapt to different levels
- Cueing, touch techniques and teaching tips to support the students
- Postural assessment and the related exercises
- Improve multitasking skills in teaching and moving
- Learning about common pathologies and how to address them in class
- Tips on teaching the first classes, group classes and other class settings
The course is total of 45 hours divided as followed:
5 days of 8 hours a day and an additional day for the exam.
In addition, the students must complete the following requirements in order to receive their certificate:
Observation hours 10 hours
Personal practice 20 hours
Assistant teaching 20 hours
(Total of 95 hours)
Cost of the course is $1,100 before July 12th, $1,200 after and includes study materials, studio usage, online access and exam.